Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dreams and Other Visions

I was preparing to gently drift off to sleep. Suddenly, I find myself in the middle of a meadow that stretches seemingly forever. 

There's calm and beauty all around me and no one else as far as I can see. The huge, golden sun orb pleasantly warms my face.  The grasses around me dance a choreographed ballet in the gentle breeze. I am surrounded by cascades and articulations of rare and exquisite flowers, their aphrodisiac scents elevating my mood. In the distance, I can hear a waterfall, though I am unable to see it.

Unable to move from this spot, it crosses my mind I have actually stepped into Summerland - the place where souls go when they transition from one phase of being to the next. As most people never glimpse Summerland until they transition, I find myself excited by this spontaneous visitation and welcome the opportunity to interact consciously in the place outside of time.

Turning to look behind me, I notice what appears to be a purple pathway appearing out of nowhere. I recognize it as a flowing, unfurling ribbon of semi-translucent purple silk. As it reaches me, the sumptuous fabric wraps itself loosely around me and continues on its way over the horizon until I can no longer see the ribbon's end.  

The fabric dances against my skin, releasing luminous iridescent sparkles overhead - like pixie dust.  Dancing higher and higher, the sparkles magically transform into beautiful flights of colorful butterflies, their wing scales reflecting radiantly against the sunlit backdrop. Soon the sky fills with the soft, lilting flutter of butterfly wings spiraling above me like a funnel to the heavens.

As the billowing silk continues flowing through the air ahead of me, I keep hearing, "... just follow the thread". The voice is light and airy, drifting through my consciousness carried on the wind. If I hadn't been paying attention, I would have missed the message, which keeps repeating, so I close my eyes to take it all in. Upon opening them again, I realize I am no longer alone. 

Her name is Sabella. In spirit form, the only part I am able to discern comes from her penetrating and luminous green eyes - like large fire lit emeralds. In my head, I hear her voice, "You are where you think you are, in the place between worlds. 

"Follow the thread; you are clearly on your path. The inspiration you bring will take flight and transform many."

Without another word, she reaches deep inside my body and places her hand directly on my heart. I experience a powerful surge of healing energy and a massive infusion of unconditional love. I fall asleep with warmth radiating throughout my body. 

I sleep peacefully and awaken spiritually content, my heart filled with joy, ecstasy and excitement for the journey ahead.

I accept this confirmation of my work and these transformative gifts with grace and elegance, realizing as one person, I can effect change elsewhere.

If you want to know more, click here to contact me. I love working with people interested in doing the work required for personal transformation and who are willing to invest in themselves. If you're looking to make changes which will result in living a full, confident and empowering life, IntuitiveGoddesse wants to work with you!

New Affirmation: I AM GUIDED BY DIVINE PRESENCE IN ALL ITS FORMS.

Cheryl
IntuitiveGoddesse

No comments:

Post a Comment